How to Get to the Casa
Take the adventurous route with Public Transportation or Book a Private Car
Directions from Cusco
- Take a cab to Pavitos Street from anywhere in Cusco historical district (4 soles)
- Take a Combi, shared van (6 soles) or private car (30-40 soles) towards Ollantaytambo/Urubamba/Yucay
- Get off at the Urubamba Terminal
- Take a Motocab to La Entrada de Yucay from the Terminal (3-4 soles)
- At Paradero Progresso, Kilometro 66, Take a left at one of 2 signs for Yucay, (a red archeological sign and a green city Sign)
- Both entrances connect!
- Follow the street to the end – it bends towards the left.
- We are a white house with a green gate on the left side and the end of the paved road.
- Many cab drivers know where the house is so feel free ask around for Casa De Tres Osos.
- Trip takes apprx. 1.5-2 Hours start to finish
Arrive with ease and comfort from the Airport or Your Hotel
We are happy to set up a driver to pick you up as soon as you arrive to Cusco or from your the front door of your hostel. Just send us a line with your flight information or hotel address and phone number as well as your time and date for pick up.
Our local drivers will have a sign with your name and bring you straight to our front door for only 75 soles/ 25 USD, a hard price to find for a private car from the airport!
Trip takes apprx. 1 Hour start to finish
Alejandro Velasco Astete International Airport is located in the city of Cusco, in southeastern Peru. This airport receives various domestic flights as well as a few international flights. Currently it is most common to fly though Lima to arrive to Cusco.
Folks have been able to find tickets from the states from $600-$800 – Surprisingly reasonable for an international Flight. We usually recommend. www.fly.com, www.spiritairlines.com, www.vayama.com. Let us know where you found a great deal so we can share the love and bring more folks to the most beautiful country in the world.
Address: Velasco Astete s/n, Cusco
Airport Code: CUZ